Enriched with brown sugar grains, jojoba seeds and orange pee this Blu Mediterraneo Mirto Di Panarea Body Scrub by Acqua di Parma is an oil-based body scrub. It effectively exfoliates and preserves skin’s hydration while boosting the skin radiance for a natural glow. The subtly scented body scrub is ensconced in a colourful limited edition packaging by fashion label La Double J.
Aqua (Water), C10-18 Triglycerides, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Panthenol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Ppg-1-Peg-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Propylene Glycol, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Citral, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Bht, Tocopherol
• Fragrance Family: Aromatic Citrus
• Top Notes: Myrtle, Basil, Lemon, Bergamot
• Heart Notes: Marine Breeze, Jasmine, Rose
• Base Notes: Lentisc, Juniper, Cedar Wood, Amber
How to use:
• Lightly massage onto damp skin for a light exfoliating effect or on to dry skin for a deeper exfoliation. Rinse off thoroughly. Use once or twice a week.
Acqua di Parma has been creating luxury fragrance since 1916. Instantly recognisable by the iconic Art Deco bottle, the handcrafted scents are made by combining the finest ingredients with traditional Italian techniques. Expect timeless, elegant scents from the eau de colognes, handy travel sprays and candles.