Amira Haroon's kaftan is a Ramadan uniform for both form and function. It's decorated with a moon pattern, features slit magyar sleeves and can be cinched in at the waist using the attached sash belt. Temper the drama with a simple pair of metallic heels.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a slightly loose fit, use a belt to cinch in at the waist
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 81cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a US size 4
• Slit magyar sleeves
• Side oriental-button fastening
• Contrast trimming
• Attached sash belt
• Moon pattern
• Wide hem with splits
• Dry clean onlyProduct Code: 212912279
Having spent a majority of her life between Saudi Arabia and Dubai, Amira Haroon looks to the city’s rich culture and fashion-forward lifestyle as inspiration for her elegant designs. The designer’s abiding love for all things vintage and Art Deco transitions into crafting timeless pieces with an urban edge.
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR