Boucheron is synonymous with timeless elegance and the expertly crafted pieces are designed to be cherished family heirlooms. The 'Quarte Classique' wedding band is made from an exquisite combination of polished rose and yellow gold, a band of sparkling diamonds and a layer of brilliantly finished PVD. The stacked appearance and graphic lines lend a contemporary feel to the piece.
• We recommend purchasing your normal ring size – this design has a true fit
• However, if you are hesitating between two sizes, we advise you choose the larger size
• French sizing
• The size number equals to a circumference of the ring in mm
• 18kt yellow, white and rose gold
• 33 round diamonds totalling 0.25ct
• Brown PVD
• Quatre design
• Store in its original case for protectionProduct Code: 212911335
Founded in 1893, Boucheron is fine jewellery with a romantic French heritage. Not just for marking special occasions, their exquisite jewellery makes a contemporary style statement. Pick from diamond showstoppers and coloured solitaires from the house's timeless collections.
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions