The Double Motif Diamond Single Stud Earring brings contemporary flair to Boucheron's 1896 Serpent Bohème collection. Crafted from lustrous white gold, the signature motifs glitter with brilliant-cut diamonds that sit neatly in the centre and underneath the lobe. Personalise the look, styling the earring with or without the detachable motif.
• Designed for pierced ear
• Gold weight approx. 3.65g
• Single stud earring
• 18kt white gold (approx. 3.65g)
• 16 round diamonds 0.49ct
• Under-lobe detachable motif
• Push post-back closure for pierced ear
• The stone carat/ gold weight may vary slightly depending on size/ style
• Comes in protective designer packagingProduct Code: 213819660
Founded in 1893, Boucheron is fine jewellery with a romantic French heritage. Not just for marking special occasions, their exquisite jewellery makes a contemporary style statement. Pick from diamond showstoppers and coloured solitaires from the house's timeless collections.