This triple motif diamond ring is an intricate and indulgent piece from Boucheron's iconic Serpent Bohème collection. Drawing inspiration from the House's original 1896 collection, this modern interpretation is expertly crafted from gleaming 18kt gold that sparkles with brilliant-cut diamonds and a pear-cut turquoise. Wear it alone, allowing the originality of the design to shine through.
• We recommend purchasing your usual size
• EU sizing
• Size equals to an inner circumference of the ring in mm
• 18kt yellow gold, 12.10g
• 16 round diamonds, 0.67ct
• Each stone is unique, therefore slight variations in natural characteristics may occur
• Stone carat/ gold weight may vary slightly depending on size/ style
• Comes in protective designer packaging
Product Code: 214080682
Founded in 1893, Boucheron is fine jewellery with a romantic French heritage. Not just for marking special occasions, their exquisite jewellery makes a contemporary style statement. Pick from diamond showstoppers and coloured solitaires from the house's timeless collections.
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns & Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked” free returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from the delivery of your order, free of charge.More about returns