First launched in 1985, Breitling's Aerospace watch presented an innovative, multifunction chronograph equipped with state-of-the-art Swiss technology.
• A new version of the legendary model, the Aerospace Evo retains the same powerful, dynamic and technical style combined with the latest electronic developments.
• It's equipped with an officially chronometer-certified SuperQuartz™ calibre and is distinguished by a user-friendly control system with crown-activated functions including 1/100th of a second chronograph, countdown timer, second time zone, alarm, audible time signal (minute repeater) and calendar.
• It's powered by SuperQuartz™ movement and is fitted with a durable titanium case and bracelet.
• Diameter 43mm/ 1.69"
• Thickness 10.8mm/ 0.43"
• Weight (without strap) 100g
• Lug 22/20mm
• Breitling 79 caliber
• SuperQuartz™ movement, thermocompensated quartz electronic, analog and 12/24 hr LCD digital display, display backlighting (NVG compatible), EOL indicator
• 1/100th second, to 59 min. 59,99 sec. then hrs/min/sec. to 48hrs max. chronograph
• Digital, day and date programmed for 4 years calendar
• Countdown timer, 2nd timezone, alarm, minute repeater
• Titanium case
• Caseback with screws
• 380/3 battery to 4 years
• Unidirectional bezel, ratcheted
• Non screw-locked crown, two gaskets, integrated pushpiece
• Sapphire crystal, glareproofed both sides
• Water resistance 100m/ 330ft
• Titanium metal bracelet
• Covered by an international warranty against any defect in manufacturing, valid for 2 years (5 years for watches equipped with a mechanical Manufacture movement) from the date of purchase
• Comes in protective designer packaging
• Swiss MadeProduct Code: 213928574
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns & Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked” free returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from the delivery of your order, free of charge.More about returns