The Chronomat B01 by Breitling was first introduced in 1984, celebrating the house's centenary in style and marking the return of the mechanical chronograph to its rightfully prominent place.
• It features a 42mm case with contrasting subdials, an iconic bezel with the four rider tabs and a distinctive green dial that pays homage to the brand's long-lasting partnership with Bentley.
• It's paired with the signature “Rouleaux” bracelet and is powered by the in-house Breitling Manufacture Caliber 01, a COSC-certified chronometer.
• Fitted with a durable steel case, it makes a sophisticated accompaniment to any edit.
• Diameter 42mm/ 1.65"
• Thickness 15.1mm/ 1.51"
• Weight (without strap) 20g
• Lug 22/20 mm
• Breitling 01 caliber (Manufacture)
• Self-winding mechanical movement
• Power reserve approx. 70 hrs
• 1/4th second chronograph, 30 minutes and 12-hour totalizers
• Vibration 28,800 v.p.h
• 41 jewels
• Dial aperture calendar
• Steel case
• Screwed in caseback (sapphire crystal)
• Unidirectional bezel, ratcheted
• Screw-locked crown, two gaskets
• Cambered sapphire crystal, glareproofed both sides
• Water resistance 200m/ 660ft
• Steel bracelet
• Covered by an international warranty against any defect in manufacturing, valid for 2 years (5 years for watches equipped with a mechanical Manufacture movement) from the date of purchase
• Comes in protective designer packaging
• Swiss MadeProduct Code: 213928568
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns & Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked” free returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from the delivery of your order, free of charge.More about returns