An all-time favourite among pilots and aeronautical enthusiasts since 1952, the Navitimer B01 Chronograph 43 by Breitling combines technical mastery and original design.
• The Manufacture Breitling Caliber 01 movement makes it a true emblem of reliability and performance.
• This legendary model stands out with its steel case, black dial with red seconds hand, silver chronograph counters and applied hour markers.
• Its bidirectional ratcheted rotating bezel ensures smooth and easy handling of the famous circular aviation slide rule.
• Diameter 43mm/ 1.69"
• Thickness 14.22mm/ 0.56"
• Weight (without strap) 100g
• Lug 22/20mm
• Breitling 01 caliber (Manufacture)
• Self-winding mechanical movement
• Power reserve approx. 70 hrs
• Chronograph 1/4th second, 30 minutes, 12 hours
• Vibration 28,800 v.p.h
• 47 jewels
• Dial aperture calendar
• Steel case
• Screwed in caseback (sapphire crystal)
• Bidirectional bezel, slide rule
• Non screw-locked crown, two gaskets
• Cambered sapphire crystal, glareproofed both sides
• Water resistance 3 bar/ 30m
• Tang-type alligator leather strap
• Covered by an international warranty against any defect in manufacturing, valid for 2 years (5 years for watches equipped with a mechanical Manufacture movement) from the date of purchase
• Comes in protective designer packaging
• Swiss Made
Product Code: 213884214
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns & Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked” free returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from the delivery of your order, free of charge.More about returns