Breitling's Superocean Heritage ’57 Capsule collection pays tribute to the house's original 1957 SuperOcean and the cool, laidback surfing lifestyle of the 1960s.
• The 42 mm case features two signature elements of the original SuperOcean: a concave bidirectional ceramic bezel and a dial featuring oversized indices.
• Paired with a soft calfskin leather strap, it's powered by the Breitling Caliber 10, a COSC-certified chronometer.
• Contrast topstitching adds a contemporary edge, making it the perfect accompaniment to streetwear edits.
• Diameter 42mm/ 1.65"
• Weight (without strap) 80g
• Lug 20/18mm
• Breitling 10 caliber
• Self-winding mechanical movement
• Power reserve approx. 42 hrs
• Vibration 28,800 v.p.h
• 25 jewels
• Steel case
• Screwed in caseback
• Bidirectional bezel
• Non screw-locked crown, two gaskets
• Cambered sapphire crystal, glareproofed both sides
• Water resistance 100m/ 330ft
• Folding clasp leather strap
• Covered by an international warranty against any defect in manufacturing, valid for 2 years (5 years for watches equipped with a mechanical Manufacture movement) from the date of purchase
• Comes in protective designer packaging
• Swiss Made
Product Code: 213928576
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns & Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked” free returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from the delivery of your order, free of charge.More about returns