These David Yurman Venetian Quatrefoil® Earrings bring eternally chic sparkle to day and evening ensembles. Crafted from 18kt gold set with genuine diamonds, the flower-like motif was inspired by the intricate stonework that decorates the architecture of Venice. The luxurious craftsmanship and timeless design makes these studs into a charming gift that the recipient will enjoy for years to come.
• Designed for pierced ears
• 9mm/ 0.35"
• 18kt yellow gold
• Pavé Diamonds 0.33ct
• Each stone is unique, therefore slight variations in natural characteristics may occur
• Stone carat/ gold weight may vary slightly depending on size/ style
• Use the provided polishing cloth to gently wipe this item clean, then remove any remaining tarnish with mild diluted soap. Rinse with warm water and dry the design thoroughly before storing in the provided jewellery pouch.
• Comes in protective designer packaging
Product Code: 213957405
New York-based jewellery designer, David Yurman, launched his namesake label with wife Sybil in 1980. From the iconic Cable bracelet, this season in silver and gold, with turquoise finites, to the Supernova baguette diamond pieces, he defines effortless American luxury.