Diptyque's Tubéreuse Candle will fill any room with the enigmatic and beguiling scent of this heady Mexican flower. It deploys a captivating, feminine fragrance that's perfect for dusk or dawn. The candle is a blend of premium waxes that have specifically amalgamated to unleash the perfect effect. It's presented in earthenware that's made in the famous Virebent pottery located in the South of France, and is suitable for both indoors and outdoors.
• Height: 7"
• Family: floral
• Burn time: up to §50 hours
• Can be used indoors & outdoors
How to use:
• Before lighting your diptyque candle, trim the wick to 1/4-inch length. By shortening the wick, the candle burns more slowly and also avoids unsightly black smoke marks around the edge of the glass
• Allow it to burn for at least two hours for the first time, until the whole top is filled with liquid wax. This will help the candle burn more evenly next time
• After extinguishing the candle, re-center and straighten the wick
Founded by three friends in 1961, Paris-based, luxury perfumery Diptyque's scented candles, diffusers and eau de toilettes have a cult following. Recognisable by their oval, illustrated labels, each fragrance is distinctively powerful yet delicate.
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions