Symbols of light, peace and clarity — lanterns have served the nomad travellers for centuries. On the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan, Gafla creates a new and unique collectable piece inspired by the rich regional culture of the Arabian peninsula. Just like the Northern Star for Bedouins in the desert, this lantern pendant can become a guiding symbol for the soul of your loved one.
• Chain length 50cm/ 20"
• Pendant height 3.2cm/ 1.25"
• 18kt matte-brushed yellow gold and 18kt white gold with rhodium finish
• 30 round brilliant-cut diamonds, 0.27ct
• Adjustable lobster clasp closure
• Stone carat/ gold weight may vary slightly depending on size/ style
• Comes in protective designer packaging
Product Code: 214475718
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns & Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked” free returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from the delivery of your order, free of charge.More about returns