In the early 18th century, when Garrard was founded, opera masquerades were phenomenally trending throughout London. The Fanfare Symphony collection draws inspiration from the vibrant spectacle of ladies swirling around the ballroom in extravagant gowns, accessorised with elegant fans. Celebrating the joy of colour, this majestic openwork pendant is adorned with royal lapis lazuli inlays and round blue sapphires; the pavé of sparkling diamonds further enhance its luxurious appeal. In combination with other precious pieces from the collection, it will make a graceful, put-together look.
• Chain length 45cm/ 18"
• 18kt white gold
• 19 lapis lazuli inlays, 0.80ct
• 13 round blue sapphires, 1.12ct
• 74 round white diamonds, 0.88ct
• Lobster clasp fastening
• Each stone is unique, therefore slight variations in natural characteristics may occur
• Stone carat/ gold weight may vary slightly depending on size/ style
• Comes packaged in a Garrard box accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
• Handcrafted in London
Product Code: 214457416
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns & Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked” free returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from the delivery of your order, free of charge.More about returns