Gucci's Pre-Fall18 collection features the baiadera fabric from the House's archives, and the fabric is reinterpreted with the Sylive Web colors of white, blue and red in these espadrilles. Made in Spain, the striped linen canvas is displayed on the espadrille and paired with the 1980s-inspired vintage logo. Team it alongside coordinating separates from the collection.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – these shoes have a true fit
• Italian sizing
• Cord platform: 0.8" platform
• Sylvie baiadera linen canvas with a washed effect
• Gucci vintage logo
• Hibiscus red leather trim
• Please note: due to the nature of the fabric, the stripe pattern may differ from image shown
• Comes with dust bags
• Red stripeProduct Code: 212187173
Eclectic, colourful and bold, creative director Alessandro Michele is taking the Gucci girl into a century hopping world of modern of luxury. Where a tie-neck blouse or heavily embellished dress has become just as recognisable as a pair of Princetown leather slippers or GG Marmont bag.
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR