The off the grid tennis 1977 sneakers pay homage to the aesthetic Gucci is making its own: confident and often eclectic, with a nod to vintage classics.
• The design's GG nylon upper is disrupted by the iconic web details and contrasting trims
• Following a traditional shape with a round toe and lace-up fastening, the pair ensures versatility
• The sneakers were crafted using recycled and consciously sourced materials
• We recommend purchasing your usual size
• Colour: Dark Grey
• GG nylon made from ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials (from fish nets, carpets and other scraps) that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
• Web and contrast details
• Gucci Tennis 1977 label made from recycled polyester
• TPU sole made with 20% bio-based content instead of non-renewable fossil sources
• GG motif at the sole
• Height 2cm/ 0.8"
• Made in Italy
Product Code: 214520630
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns & Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked” free returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from the delivery of your order, free of charge.More about returns