Rely on Huishan Zhang's new season collection for a sophisticated take on tailoring, as these beige pants illustrate. They're crafted from lightweight cotton-blend poplin and shaped with a flattering high-rise waist, before falling to wide legs that are defined with pleats through the front and back. Achieve a low-key look with a simple silk top and directional pumps.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Mid-rise, designed for a wide-leg fit
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 178cm/ 5'10", Bust 84cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 87cm and is wearing a UK size 8
• Tonal grosgrain waistband
• Centre-back concealed zip fastening
• Topstitched upper
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Lining: 100% lining
• Dry clean only
• BeigeProduct Code: 212256851
Born in China, the London based Central Saint Martins graduate launched his eponymous label in 2011 after training at Dior. Drawing inspiration from his heritage, his collections are an amalgam of eastern heritage and western influences, creating romantic yet sophisticated designs with feminine details.
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR