Kiehl's much-loved Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner is a mild and soothing toner that visibly reduces fine lines, smoothes skin and increases radiance in just one night. Formulated with Calendula, Allantoin and Burdock Root, this alcohol-free toner cleanses skin without any harsh or synthetic drying agents. It is presented in special limited-edition packaging from Kiehl's 170th Anniversary Collection.
• Calendula: Native to the Mediterranean, Calendula Extract and Calendula Petals are known for their skin soothing properties and are commonly used in skincare products for oily skin types. For many centuries, Calendula has been highly regarded as a medicinal herb in both Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine.
• Allantoin: Allantoin is a compound found in the root of the comfrey plant, a hairy perennial Eurasian herb long used in herbal medicine. Within Kiehl's formulas, Allantoin is known to soothe and comfort skin.
• Great Burdock Root: Great Burdock Root has been used for centuries to moisturise dry skin. Known for its soothing properties, Great Burdock Root is also believed to help reduce oil.
• For combination to oily skin, and for sensitive skin
• Featuring Limited Edition Commemorative Collection packaging
How to use:
• After cleansing the skin, moisten a sterile cotton pad with an alcohol-free toner
• Apply it on the skin in the necessary areas, avoiding the eye contour
• Apply it day or night
American cosmetics brand Kiehl's begun life as a single pharmacy in Manhattan at Third Avenue and East 13th Street in 1851. Today, exploring unique natural ingredient solutions to personalise your targeted skin, hair, and body care routine, their lauded products guarantee a healthy, nourished feeling from head to toe.