Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate is formulated with lavender essential oil and evening primrose oil to visibly reduce fine lines, refine skin’s texture and boost radiance in just one night. The lightweight texture is easily absorbed into skin to leave skin soft, supple and hydrated.
• Lavender Essential Oil: Steam-distilled from lavender, an adaptogen in the mint family, lavender essential oil is known for its soothing and calming properties. With a luxurious, calming aroma, Lavender Essential Oil is often used to relax the senses in preparation for sleep.
• Evening Primrose Oil: is extracted from the ripe seeds of the evening primrose, a flowering plant that blooms every other year. Frequently used in herbal remedies, Evening Primrose Oil is known to help maintain skin hydration and elasticity.
• Squalane: A signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a highly-refined botanical lipid derived from olives. With an exceptional affinity to skin, Squalane absorbs easily and is known to help replenish skin’s barrier keeping it soft, supple and moisturised.
• Featuring Limited Edition Commemorative Collection packaging
How to use:
• After cleansing the skin, apply 2-3 drops of facial oil on your hands
• Gently press fingertips on cheeks, forehead, and chin to distribute evenly before massaging into skin
• Can be used alone or under a moisturiser
American cosmetics brand Kiehl's begun life as a single pharmacy in Manhattan at Third Avenue and East 13th Street in 1851. Today, exploring unique natural ingredient solutions to personalise your targeted skin, hair, and body care routine, their lauded products guarantee a healthy, nourished feeling from head to toe.