Designed in collaboration with Los Angeles-based artists Simon and Nikolai Haas, the Mojave bowl by L'Objet is a unique addition to serveware. The porcelain piece features an organic pattern of cacti and pebbles inspired by its namesake desert and is finished with 24kt gold detailing for an opulent touch.
• 13 x 10 x 8cm/ 5 x 4 x 3"
• 47cl/ 16oz
• 24kt gold
• L’OBJET dinnerware with metallic accents are dishwasher safe, using a gentle energy-efficient air-dry cycle or may be handwashed and dried with a soft cloth
• Handwash oversize pieces
• Do not overload dishwasher
• Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives
• After use, rinse in hot water to avoid prolonged contact with acidic substances which can stain metallic finish
• When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the metallic finish
• Pieces with metallic accents are not suitable for the microwave
Creating designs for the home that are both luxurious and functional works of art, L’OBJET aspires to craft with superlative excellence. The techniques used are entirely their own and every piece is masterfully held to the highest standards of material selection, creativity, and craftsmanship.
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns & Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked” free returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from the delivery of your order, free of charge.More about returns