Create a uniquely relaxing ambience with the Aramaik reed diffuser by Locherber. Enveloping and woody, the signature fragrance evokes a spiritual element that soothes body and soul. It opens with luminous citrus notes before evolving into flowery hints of nard and geranium, closing with an intense finish of agarwood, patchouli, sweet vanilla, amber and myrrh that lingers in the air.
• Hand-painted glass bottle
• Fabric label with inscriptions in Aramaic
• Woody fragrance
How to use:
• Always keep the level in the diffuser for at least half of its content, avoiding that the amount of oxygen in the bottle affects the evaporation speed too much.
• Put the diffuser on a stable surface; after removing the cap it is recommended to use a funnel to pour the fragrance; after pouring the fragrance it is recommended to clean the diffuser with a slightly damp cloth; replace the cap and the diffuser is immediately ready for use.
• Keep the fragrance as far away as possible from heat sources and direct light sources.