For those who prefer timeless glamour to all-out flash, matte reigns supreme. Inspired by Disney’s Cruella, M∙A∙C puts a twist on a classic texture with long-wearing, robustly saturated shades of Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour. Whichever high-intensity hue you choose, all promise one thing: a rebellious rush of pigment-soaked, liquid colour in a velvety, mattest-matte finish that’s impossible to forget. Dressed to impress, it comes in limited-edition two-toned packaging.
Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Tin Oxide, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Flavor (Aroma), Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 28 (Ci 45410), Red 30 (Ci 73360), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)]
• Shade: Glamarchy, blood red
• Long-wearing, 8 hours
• Colour wears evenly and smoothly, 8 hours
• Provides stay-true colour, 8 hours
• Non-feathering, non-bleeding
How to use:
• Apply to lips using the edge of the applicator for a smooth, sharp shape.
• Use the tip of the applicator to perfect your application.
• For a diffused look, try blending the edges of lips with a lip brush before the Liquid Lipcolour dries.
• Use over Prep + Prime Lip for ultimate comfort.