Monse's signature edgy touch is evident in the SS19 cargo pants. A wardrobe staple in a patchwork of neutral beige tones, the tie-around waist detail and turn-up cuffs add effortless sophistication. The straight-leg style is equally flattering with flats or heels.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• High-rise, designed for a straight-leg fit
• Mid-weight, slightly-stretchy fabric
• Model is 178cm/ 5'10", Bust 84cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 87cm and is wearing a US size 2
• Belt loop with tie-around detail
• Conealed hook & bar & zip closure
• Slanted pockets at the sides; Cargo pockets
• Back patch pocket
• Tonal patchwork details
• Turn-up stitched cuffs
• 95% cotton, 5% polyurethane
• Machine washProduct Code: 212733322
Oscar de la Renta creative directors, Laura Kim and Fernando Garcia, started luxury label Monse in 2015 and quickly developed a signature of sleek separates and eveningwear. The classic shirt is reimagined via off-the shoulder silhouettes, whilst full length velvet and sequin styles make them a red carpet favourite.
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR