Deconstructed designs are the calling card of luxury label Monse, so it's no surprise they've applied their magic to a classic rugby top. Contrasting striped panels are pieced together asymmetrically, joined by a buttoned closure. The cut of the sweater stays true to the traditional pattern and finishes with a high-low hemline that will sit comfortably over the waistband of a denim skirt. Slip on a pair of white tennis shoes to complete the look.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a slightly loose fit
• Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/5'11", Bust 83cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a size Small
• Off-centre asymmetric button closure
• Long sleeves with exaggerated cuffs
• 94% viscose, 6% elastane
• Dry cleanProduct Code: 212822100
Oscar de la Renta creative directors, Laura Kim and Fernando Garcia, started luxury label Monse in 2015 and quickly developed a signature of sleek separates and eveningwear. The classic shirt is reimagined via off-the shoulder silhouettes, whilst full length velvet and sequin styles make them a red carpet favourite.
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR