The Fiore di Portofino Eau de Parfum, crafted by Moresque, is a unique bouquet inspired by Portofino, the enchanting Italian village known as one of the eight wonders of the world. Similar to Portofino's pastel houses, the fragrance is lively and bright, filled with basil, neroli, orange and mimosa blossom. A beautiful pick for holidays spent on the seaside, the scent has an instantly uplifting, playful feel.
• Top notes: Lemon from Portofino, Neroli, Orange from Sicily, Italian Basil
• Heart notes: Mimosa blossom, Florentine Iris, Carnation flower, Geranium leaves
• Base notes: Haitian Vetiver, Amber, selection of precious Musks
• Floral amber scent
• Main notes: orange, basil, mimosa blossom
• How to use: Spray gently on the neck and wrists for a lasting scent.