For this limited edition model of the Aquis diver watch, Oris highlights the ocean's largest fish, the whale shark.
• It is crafted from stainless steel with a special numbered engraving on the case back
• The textured dial features Super-LumiNova® markers and hands from improved visibility after dark
• The automatic winding movement has a 42 hour power reserve
• Case diameter 43.5mm/ 1.713"
• Interhorn width 24mm/ 0.9"
• Multi-piece stainless steel case, ceramic GMT scale top ring
• Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
• Stainless steel screw-in security crown
• Automatic winding GMT movement
• Oris 798, base SW 330-1 Ø 25.60 mm/ 11.5"
• Centre hands for hours, minutes, seconds and 24 hours, date window, instantaneous date, date and 24 hour corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
• 42hrs power reserve, 28’800A/h/ 4Hz vibrations, 25 jewels
• Blue dial
• Super-LumiNova® BG W9 indices and hands
• Water-resistance 30bar/ 300m
• Stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp plated with extension
• Covered by an international two-year warranty against any defect in manufacturing
• Swiss Made
Product Code: 214448351
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns & Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked” free returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from the delivery of your order, free of charge.More about returns