Making a change one step at a time, these Grape Leather sneakers by PANGAIA embody the same eco-conscious approach that the global brand is renowned for.
• Responsibly made in Portugal by repurposing waste from the Italian wine industry (discarded grape skins, stalks and seeds)
• The rubber sole is also part-recycled, created from industrial waste such as unused samples, prototypes and products
• Ultra-comfortable, lightweight and breathable, these will be a natural ally to all your casual edits
Working with PANGAIA to make a difference, Ounass will be donating a portion of the proceeds to the Emirates Environmental Group for every item sold from the brand.
• We recommend purchasing your usual size
• Colour: Black
• Plant-based Grape Leather
• Part recycled rubber sole
• Water-based glue
• Organic cotton laces with recycled plastic tips
• Main: eco-composite 72%, water-PU 28%
• Backing: 100% organic cotton
• Made in PortugalProduct Code: 214424015
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns & Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked” free returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from the delivery of your order, free of charge.More about returns