Hair Rituel Restructuring Nourishing Balm from Sisley is a pre-shampoo deep nourishing balm for damaged, dry and brittle hair. Enriched with a precious combination of botanical oils, it acts on the hair fibre to intensely nourish, restore and restructure. “Silky balm” texture which instantly transforms into an oil for a sensorial experience.
• 18-MEA Analogue: it positions itself on the damaged parts of the cuticle, reinforcing the protective barrier of the hair to provide optimal repair.
• Ceramide Analogue: “breaker filler” active ingredient which aims to reinforce the internal lipid structure and improve the resistance of the hair. Hair is restructured for an optimal anti-breakage and anti-split end action
• Shea oil: it smoothes the cuticle & improves hair shine. Nourishing, it limits the dehydration of hair
• Macadamia oil: nourishes, softens and revitalizes dry and damaged hair while protecting it from dryness
• Babassu oil: nourishing effect without weighing it down
• Moringa oil: rebuilding the hair’s lipid capital, it intensely sheathes the fiber to smooth dry and damaged hair
• Meadowfoam seed oil: limits dehydration, intensely sheathes dry and damaged hair, improves shine and detangles.
How to use:
• Apply to dry hair once a week.
• Spread the balm along the lengths and on the ends, concentrating on damaged areas.
• Do not apply on the scalp
• Allow to penetrate well
• Leave in either overnight or 30 minutes before shampooing- Wet the hair, then shampoo
The amount of product to apply depends on hair types:
• For fine, short or mid-length hair: apply one grape size
• For thick, very dry or long hair: apply 2 to 3 grape sizes
• Overnight application for intense restorative action
• 30-minutes application for express nutrition
Sisley was launched in 1976 by Hubert and Isabelle d'Ornano, with the idea to rely on technological advancements to use the best aspects of plants and essential oils. Active ingredients and extensive research are at the heart of their cult-favourite skincare, makeup, and perfume lines.