Part of Sisley's Hair Rituel series, the Le Creme 230 is a non-rinse hair care cream enriched with precious botanical oils and the Complex 230, activated by heat. The nourishing formula restores and detangles hair while also protecting hair fibres from heat-styling tools up to 450°F/230°C. Hair is silky and radiant, blow-drying is more perfectly defined, straightening is easier, and frizz is better controlled.
• The 230 Complex: new thermoactive technology formed by 2 ionic polymers. Activated by heat, this powerful complex forms an adhesive micro-gel that helps the appearance of hair by closing scales and filling in breaks.
• Sugarcane Derivative: coats the hair with an imperceptible and ultra-light protective barrier to help keep hair hydrated.
• Camellia and Moringa Oils, Cotton Proteins: the precious botanical oils nourish and soften the hair, while Cotton proteins help strengthen.
How to use:
• As a styling or smoothing hair care cream: Apply to damp or dry hair along the lengths and on the ends, before using heat-styling tools.
• As a leave-in conditioner: Apply to dry hair, along the lengths and on the ends.
Sisley was launched in 1976 by Hubert and Isabelle d'Ornano, with the idea to rely on technological advancements to use the best aspects of plants and essential oils. Active ingredients and extensive research are at the heart of their cult-favourite skincare, makeup, and perfume lines.