Sisley’s intensive Sisleÿa-Elixir targets the natural mechanisms and reflexes of young skin, to re-start the process and ensure a fresh-faced finish. The innovative formula features natural plant extracts selected for their abilities to perform six main actions: encourage the metabolic exchanges of the dermo-epidermal junction; stimulate the production of HSP (stress proteins); stimulate the production of lipids, encouraging hydration; plump up the skin; fight free radicals for an anti-aging effect; and stimulate and revitalise so the skin is left glowing.
• Gingko Biloba: boosts surface microcirculation, fights free radicals
• Lavender (Oil): purifies, soothes
• Marjoram (Oil): stimulates
• Malt: repairs the dermo-epidermal junction
• Padina Pavonica: stimulates the production of glycoaminoglycans
• White Willow: accelerates synthesis of HSP, anti-elastase
• Solanum: stimulates the production of lipids
• Vitamin E: anti-free radical
How to use:
• Use daily during four weeks, applying five drops, morning and night, on perfectly cleansed skin of face and neck. Use the contents of one vial per week. Sisleÿa-Elixir may be used three or four times a year, depending on skin requirements. For optimum benefit, Sisleÿa-Elixir should be used at the start of each season. It is also beneficial after prolonged exposure to the sun.
Sisley was launched in 1976 by Hubert and Isabelle d'Ornano, with the idea to rely on technological advancements to use the best aspects of plants and essential oils. Active ingredients and extensive research are at the heart of their cult-favourite skincare, makeup, and perfume lines.
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR