London-based label Whistles present understated elegance for SS19 occasions with this devore maxi dress. Featuring a captivating velvet dot pattern, it has sheer long sleeves and a ruffled V-neckline with a subtle peplum frill waist and maxi-length skirt. Team it will minimalist jewellery and leather mules to transmit an air of sophisticated femininity at evening events.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Maxi-length, designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 81cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a UK size 8
• Long blouson sleeves
• Concealed side zip fastening
• Ruffled trims along neckline & skirt
• Flared hemline
• Tonal polka dot pattern
• 35% nylon, 33% silk, 32% viscose
• Lining 100% polyester
• Dry cleanProduct Code: 212894611
British brand Whistles was founded in 1976 by Lucille and Richard Lewin. Now helmed by the innovative Jane Shepherdson, expect clean silhouettes with a sophisticated palette. The tactile FW18 collection boasts sumptuous fabrics with a baroque influence, strokable velvets, exquisite devorés and printed velours.
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions