The Palm Print Shell Top from Whistles's SS19 collection combines a bold tropical pattern with elegant details. Cut with a straight relaxed fit for everyday comfort, it has a round neckline and wide ruffle sleeves. The versatile design is easy to style - for work, tuck it into tailored pants and for the weekend, wear it to emphasise the femininity of a midi-length skirt.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 85cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a size Small
• Round neckline
• Wide ruffle sleeves
• All-over palm print
• Button and loop closure at nape
• 100% Polyester
• Machine washProduct Code: 213030638
British brand Whistles was founded in 1976 by Lucille and Richard Lewin. Now helmed by the innovative Jane Shepherdson, expect clean silhouettes with a sophisticated palette. The tactile FW18 collection boasts sumptuous fabrics with a baroque influence, strokable velvets, exquisite devorés and printed velours.
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR