These Black Balenciaga Boots were first spotted on the label’s punk-inspired SS11 runway. Refashioned for the new season by creative director Demna Gvasalia, they have a glossy leather construction that’s spliced with oversized two-tone metal buckles and cut-out sides. Try them with everything from floral dresses to deconstructed denim.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – these boots have a true fit
• Italian sizing
• Heel measures 3cm/1.2"; sole measures 2cm/0.8"
• Brushed calf leather
• Palladium & gold-tone hardware
• Round toe
• Open at the ankle sides
• Contrasting stitching around the sole
• Adjustable buckled double strap fastening
• Fabric lining
• Leather sole & insole
• Comes with a dust bag
• BlackProduct Code: 211800921
Founded by Cristobal Balenciaga in 1917, the house of Balenciaga is a worldwide leader in major fashion trends due to its creativity, masterful cuts and exquisite techniques. Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia, appointed artistic director of Balenciaga's collections, continues to uphold the vision of the house.
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions