First showcased on the brand's SS19 runway, these Gucci Track pants bring new definition to the sports-luxe trend. Expertly crafted In Italy from pure silk with striped ankle cuffs, they showcase a baroque print on the front and contrasting GG rhombus design on the back. A bold choice for weekend edits, juxtapose the relaxed wide-leg styling with the tailored silhouette of the GG Canvas Jacket.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 85cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a size Small
• Elastic waistband with contrast drawstring
• Baroque print twill front
• Interlocking G rhombus print back silk panel
• Sides striped inserts
• On-seam pockets
• Elastic ankle detail
• 100% silk
• Combo: 77% viscose, 23% acetate
• Dry clean onlyProduct Code: 212896167
Eclectic, colourful and bold, creative director Alessandro Michele is taking the Gucci girl into a century hopping world of modern of luxury. Where a tie-neck blouse or heavily embellished dress has become just as recognisable as a pair of Princetown leather slippers or GG Marmont bag.
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns & Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked” free returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from the delivery of your order, free of charge.More about returns