Gucci's Zumi handbag is expertly crafted in Italy from buttery soft leather with a grainy texture for added sophistication. An interlocking G horsebit in gold and silver-tone metal adorns the front of the bag. It's inspired by an archival piece, combining two of the label's most historical motifs. The lined interior is easy to keep organised, with multiple compartments, two of which are zippered for safe-keeping. The bag has a detachable shoulder strap for versatility and freedom. It can be worn as a crossbody, over the shoulder or carried by hand.
• Width 27cm/10.6"
• Height 22cm/8.6"
• Depth 10cm/3.9"
• Handles drop 10.5cm/4.1"
• Shoulder strap drop 50cm/19.7" drop
• Grainy leather
• Shiny gold and silver-toned hardware
• Interlocking G Horsebit
• Double lock closure—lift to open
• Double leather handles
• Detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap
• Protective metal feet at the bottom
• Leather and viscose lining
• Three interior gussets, centre zip compartment and zip pocket
• Comes with a dust bag
• Made in ItalyProduct Code: 212844608
Eclectic, colourful and bold, creative director Alessandro Michele is taking the Gucci girl into a century hopping world of modern of luxury. Where a tie-neck blouse or heavily embellished dress has become just as recognisable as a pair of Princetown leather slippers or GG Marmont bag.
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR