Honouring the 1990s favourite hair ties, the Rosie Assoulin Scrunchy Trousers feature a unique elastic detailing on the knees. Besides the "srcunchy" back accent, the trousers also showcase a unique, glossy shade, flared bottoms and a high-waisted silhouette, making these trousers one of the season's design standouts. Keep it the focus point of a chic look with a silk blouse and mules.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• High-rise, designed for a straight-leg fit with flared hems
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 179cm/ 5'11", Bust 83cm, Waist 64cm, Hips 90cm and is wearing a US size 4
• Tonal waistband
• Concealed hook and zip fly
• Slant pockets
• Elastic at rear for a flared silhouette
• Cropped hems
• 65% cotton, 32% silk, 3% metallised polyester
• Dry cleanProduct Code: 212818978
The Rosie Assoulin design aesthetic toes the line between the romantically fantastical and the reliably practical. Since the arrival of her eponymous debut collection in 2014, her whimsical designs have ushered in a new era of statement daywear and - as a result, less formal eveningwear with a sense of humour.
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR