Not just for daytime dressing, Whistles' jacket makes for comfy summer nights too. This long-sleeved style is cut for a regular fit from soft cotton and is decorated with multiple patch pockets along the front. It's adaptable for city breaks when paired with a white T-shirt and the matching wide-leg pants.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a relaxed fit
• Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 81cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a UK size 8
• Point collar
• Long sleeves
• Button-down front
• Multiple patch pockets along the front
• Contrasting white stitching
• 70% cotton, 30% linen
• Dry clean onlyProduct Code: 212883470
British brand Whistles was founded in 1976 by Lucille and Richard Lewin. Now helmed by the innovative Jane Shepherdson, expect clean silhouettes with a sophisticated palette. The tactile FW18 collection boasts sumptuous fabrics with a baroque influence, strokable velvets, exquisite devorés and printed velours.
Free for orders above 100 OMR 6 OMR for orders below 100 OMR